You can type here any text you want

Last Friday of the Month- July 25th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
As you all may have realized another month is coming to an end.:biggrin: It’s time for us to shine them up and meet once again at Towers shops and shot the $h1t.

Weather permitting I hope to see you all out there.:biggrin: :biggrin: Let’s hope Mother Nature doesn't throw a monkey wrench in our plans.

take the florida turnpike south for about 3 hours maybe 4 when you get to I-595 go west until university drive. At the light make a left, go to 2nd light make a left. You are there:biggrin: :eek:

hay blaze,

if you need a ride let me know, i'll swing by and pick you up bud:)

:D

I hope to be there.

Blaze, where you at? I may have a car for you.

Looks like a good turn out guy's. Let hope mother nature doesn't screw it up for us. See you all there weather permitting. :biggrin:

:D

I hope to be there.

Blaze, where you at? I may have a car for you.

I've always been a phone call away.:D You emailed me about the car like 2 weeks ago, then you didn't respond to my return email, where you at:)
I know, I know, 4 boy's..... 2 in scouts, all 4 in baseball 1 set of twins, 1 wife, work, cars, dog, internet blah blah blah. Hopefully I can make it:cool:

I've always been a phone call away.:D You emailed me about the car like 2 weeks ago, then you didn't respond to my return email, where you at:)
I know, I know, 4 boy's..... 2 in scouts, all 4 in baseball 1 set of twins, 1 wife, work, cars, dog, internet blah blah blah. Hopefully I can make it:cool:

OIC. I never got your return email. I will bring the car with me. 99% same as yours with the landau top and all...:D

Since there are so many new faces, I will try to bring some "hello my name is" stickers... :cool:

BTW guys, for those of you that have cars that you actually drive, we will be there rain or shine. Usually, if it rains, we just meet at the towers pizza restuarant. :cool:

Back