You can type here any text you want

Last one

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

This is the last connector that I'm not sure where it plugs into. There is the connector and and a break out connector. Anyway, just want to know where it plugs into if it even does.

P1010066.jpg

Thanks,
Charles

Powermaster is 4 pin male. Looks like a TPS TEC that someone wired in.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140

Powermaster is 4 pin male. Looks like a TPS TEC that someone wired in.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140

Yea, PowerMaster is already plugged in. The male connector will connect right into the AC High Pressure Switch, but there is a connector spliced right from the harness the AC. What is a TPS TEC, TPS connector is already plugged in. Although I'm sure that some could have sliced the harness and connected another connector up the TPS wires. Not sure why.

Just thought of this. Check the AC line on the back side of the compressor and there should be a 3 pin female for the gray connnector.

Im having to go by memory as I dont have AC on my car anymore but about to put it all back on again.

What color wires are the 3 pin female that we havent identified yet?

John

Noted from Caspers Electronics

TPS TEC is a Plug-And-Play unit inserts between your TPS sensor and TPS wiring. It has two functions; one, it allows you to calibrate the idle voltage of the TPS, and 2, assures full Power Enrichment at WOT. Locks into full TPS voltage at 70% throttle. Maintains consistent TPS voltage at all times, compensates for TPS element wear.

Back