Latest injector recommendations question???

mikesvwservice

Hi Everyone,

Need some "expert advise" on bigger injectors. All my mods are below with the addition of rebuilt, Champion style flowed heads, Felpro 9441 PTs (w/ARP bolts), Turbo Regal "Big Mouth" air filter kit (8" cone removed), and LT1 Translator (not the +).

RJC Power plate and Lower Shores boost bleeder valve have been removed.

I've blown 3 head gaskets and melted 1 piston in my learning phase. Now I have Scanmaster and Turbo Link vers 3 & 4.

Everything is back together and I will slowly start from 15psi and work my way up (cautiously) in higher boost.

I don't plan to upgrade the cam and these should be all the bolt-ons for my stock block engine. The ECM is stock - no FAST system in my future. I don't plan to track the GN much (hopefully attain 11s or 12s once in awhile) - but want a "street warrior" to spank the occasional Vette or Stang...

So, with that - what do you guys recommend injector size wise (and brand)?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

The 60 lbs Seimens work real nice with the stock computer & Eric Marshall has GREAT running chips for them.

The 60 lbs Seimens work real nice with the stock computer & Eric Marshall has GREAT running chips for them.

I agree on both points!

If your gonna buy injectors, might as well go as large as possible that the stock computer will allow without modifications.
60's will give you alot of growing room if you decide to go with a much larger turbo in the future.

BW

I would take another approach. Since I do not see turbo and IC downpipe upgrades or even if you have a couple of thes items, a set of 009 injectors are great. That and a good used set with a chipor 2 can be had for dirt cheap. Just look around. for a high 11 to low 12 car these are great street or strip.

I would take another approach. Since I do not see turbo and IC downpipe upgrades or even if you have a couple of thes items, a set of 009 injectors are great. That and a good used set with a chipor 2 can be had for dirt cheap. Just look around. for a high 11 to low 12 car these are great street or strip.

If you gotta buy injectors.... why waste time with the 009's .... get the 60's.... they will work just fine on a bone stock car.... and are large enough to go mid 10's..... buy injectors once......there are not many things you can get for these cars and will work from a 14 sec combo... to a 10 sec combo... but 60# injectors are one exception.

You can't go wrong with what others suggested. 60's and TurboTweak Home. Eric makes a mean chip. I say alky too...cheap insurance.

Jason

edit: see you already have alky...Eric makes an awesome alky chip too haha..I run 60's, alky, and his chip.