LC2ROD Great Guy!

My T Nice

For personal reasons that I don't care to get into here, I am not able to move forward with a purchase that I was very much looking forward to. I gave a deposit to LC2ROD (Chris) on the silver T that he has for sale on this board. We agreed to the terms and he even agreed to hold on to it for me until Spring in his garage. Well, until the other day I was good to go, but then things changed pretty abruptly. I just wanted to post here what a great guy Chris is and that he returned my pretty significant deposit without so much as a question. He is truly a stand up guy. I wish thing were different, but right now, I just can't swing it. Just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't back out because of the car, which is the nicest T I have seen, or the seller, who is a great guy and has been a great guy to deal with throughout. If my situation changes and the car is still available, this is definitely the one for me. Thanks again Chris for being understanding and for giving me my deposit back. I really appreciate it. Good luck with the sale.

For personal reasons that I don't care to get into here, I am not able to move forward with a purchase that I was very much looking forward to. I gave a deposit to LC2ROD (Chris) on the silver T that he has for sale on this board. We agreed to the terms and he even agreed to hold on to it for me until Spring in his garage. Well, until the other day I was good to go, but then things changed pretty abruptly. I just wanted to post here what a great guy Chris is and that he returned my pretty significant deposit without so much as a question. He is truly a stand up guy. I wish thing were different, but right now, I just can't swing it. Just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't back out because of the car, which is the nicest T I have seen, or the seller, who is a great guy and has been a great guy to deal with throughout. If my situation changes and the car is still available, this is definitely the one for me. Thanks again Chris for being understanding and for giving me my deposit back. I really appreciate it. Good luck with the sale.

Not a problem. I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure there will be a nice T out there for ya when you are ready.

Thanks for the kind words.