leakdown results/still troubleshooting

WE287GN

hey gang, still trying to solve the water inside/top of valve covers

i did get a leakdown test done, but i think i may have done something wrong, compared to some of the desired %'s i read up on in gnttype archives, these seem way to high the gauge read in 5% increments and section off in 1/3's also as high. moderate and low.. i did this after the engine was warm but cooled some, rockers off and tb blade open 100psi set on the compressor

here are the results #6 50% ,#4 45% , #2 43%, #5 55% ,#3 40% ,and #1 56%

This was a 2 gauge set one in psi, the other read %, I followed the directions and adj. reg. to the "set" position on the % gauge, sound right?

And if these #'s are correct, would I be getting compression readings of 160-165psi?

I am assuming I did something wrong here?

Also put some dye in the coolant, and then pressurized the system, saw nothing at the head bolts, and from what I could reach of the gaskets.

The cylinders seemed dry, but plugs are hot (white) with a tiny bit of brown near the tip on the white part.

Any help on the leakdown would be appreciated, cause from the sounds of it, with numbers that high, something is off, I just didn't think I could have numbers that high if I had good compression, or am I way off here?

thanks again
Chris P.
WE287GN