You can type here any text you want

Lean spike is making Scanmaster 3 start blinking.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quadzila

I just recently had my scanmaster 3 installed and finally took the car for a few wot blasts and the scanmaster works great but it starts blinking so i noticed in some logs i had that i get a lean spike that lasts for about a 1/2 second as the car ramps up to full boost at 18 psi . Does anybody have a way to correct this? I would appreciate any help , thak you in advance.

ok will start playing around with the tune, i will try increasing the ve table where it ramps up and see what does.

Ok, I will adjust that table first as it appears to be really low . I appreciate you steering me in the right direction, thank you Cal

A data log would help , it could be a little bit more than AE fueling it could be accel fueling and the ve table out to far. Start with VE table 1st..

i am going to try and make those adjustments hopefully today or tomorrow and also get a fresh log and see what we get, i will let you know how i do
thanks guys

I took the car out tonight and adjusted the ae vrs map up a bit and i still see the spike . I have a log but having trouble uploading it. OK zip file worked

Attachments

Your VE table is out as your coming up on boost, add some ve numbers in your map, and your map AE is also not enough, add on the right side of the table about 2ms at least.

Ok and thank you for the info. The ae/map table was set at .31 and I increased it to 1.2 I will Add more

I was hoping to run the car tonight but its raining here on Long Island so maybe tomorrow. I will post my results hopefully tomorrow.

I am wondering if wheel spin will skew the log at all? because my car lites them up pretty good on those runs.

I am wondering if wheel spin will skew the log at all? because my car lites them up pretty good on those runs.

Well probably wheel spin is less load so less fuel needed, but if its going lean on wheel spin then under load it could be even more lean, but maybe not since the rpm rate of increase will be lower.

ok i took the car out and 1st i only raised the ae map to 3.3 on right and still a spike then i added about 10% to the ve table when ramping up in boost and still spiking. the cells on the ve table it goes through are 70-80-86-89-90--89-88 i have a log as well

Attachments

Can you post up your file with before and after versions, looks to me its in the ve table still.

If its ok can i pm you that info, i would rather not post my file because i bought it from a member.

Back