Losing Power at WOT - No Codes

What spark plugs ??
I put in NGK's along with new wires 3 years ago. Can't remember what I gapped them at off the top of my head, around 0.30-0.32 or something. I'd have to pull one and put a gap ring on it to verify. Got less than 2,000 miles on them.

But wouldn't I see spark or coil issues pop up in 1st or 2nd gear as well? I'm a long time diesel guy so we just don't know about these spark plug thing·a·ma·jigs

Check the easy stuff first, if you put the car in 3rd make a hit and it down shifts but then does that on a shift i'd tend to think its the trans.

However check every intercooler hose and vacuum lines...you really do need logging to help out. Yank plugs too always easy to check that.

Check the easy stuff first, if you put the car in 3rd make a hit and it down shifts but then does that on a shift i'd tend to think its the trans.

However check every intercooler hose and vacuum lines...you really do need logging to help out. Yank plugs too always easy to check that.
Haven't tried the downshift thing. Good idea.

Hoses and vacuum lines are new and tight. Holds a great vacuum on the gauge. I've gone through all the vehicle wiring, hoses, vacuum system, etc with a fine tooth comb while restoring this car and probably was way over the top OCD about it lol.

And yeah I really should get a data logger. Something new to learn and I'll get one soon enough. Just looking to see if anyone has any insight on this problem for a quicker resolution is all. Winter is coming to Colorado and my driving days are limited soon. Once I get a data logger, I'll be bugging you guys more on what to look for.

I would close the gap down to .025 max , also what number NGK plugs because we usually go colder & nonprojected tip for E85 . You should get a Powerlogger , it will help big time in pin pointing most issues and tell us your duty cycle of your injectors which NEED to be cleaned if they haven't been cleaned since switching to E85 . Depending on how much power you are making , 60lb injectors are on the small side for E85 .