You can type here any text you want

Leaning left rear.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wicked WE4

I have replaced front and rear springs, with eibach 1" lowering springs, and
replaed all my control arm bushings with urethane energy suspension bushings.
and the left rear is still looks low. Does anyone have any ideas what would
cause this? The next thing on my list is new body bushings. Collapsed bushings or could the frame be tweaked?

New body bushings straightened mine out. Many of the stock rubber ones were dead. I had to repair some rust in the trunk area also.

Measure between the body and the frame on both sides and see what the difference is.

Heg87T, was your car leaning to one side in the rear also. My body bushing does not look collapsed, do you know how much clearance there should be between the frame and body? I will measure when I can get car back to my shop and put it on the lift. Thanks.:)

Leaning left a little bit but the whole body was low on the frame. I know it's easily an inch higher now since I can see the primer on the frame from when I painted it. ;)

I don't know exactly the distance between the body and the frame but check your RH side and see if it's a lot more than the LH.

Just try and measure some of the same points left to right and it should give you some clues.

Do you have any aftermarket big sway bars or stock?

Back