You can type here any text you want

lear siegler interior

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

national84

Heavy breather
I am reluctantly parting out my 84 GN. I have a complete lear siegler interior, the leather and the embroidery are original..the outer cloth material has been replaced with the 87 gn material in a darker grey it has never been put in the car, I have door panels and the rear inserts re-upholstered to match...it looks much better than the original light grey that they came with. I have almost $2k in the upholstery work, and have just run out of time and interest..the seats have been covered and stored in my basement for a long while now and the girlfriend wants to remodel...so they gotta go. I know I spent way too much on the interior, but it was what I wanted at the time. BTW, the car is a T-top car, and I have a headliner covered in the matching colored material that goes with it if you have a t-top car. Ideally I would like to get $1500 for it. Offers entertained.

I have seen this interior and it is in GREAT shape and looks good.

Although the center leather was reused you can not tell.

I also told him someone would be asking for pics. :)

I'd like to see some pic too

How much do you think shipping would be? I'm at 70072 zip. What major city are you close to?

national84 said:
I am reluctantly parting out my 84 GN. I have a complete lear siegler interior, the leather and the embroidery are original..the outer cloth material has been replaced with the 87 gn material in a darker grey it has never been put in the car, I have door panels and the rear inserts re-upholstered to match...it looks much better than the original light grey that they came with. I have almost $2k in the upholstery work, and have just run out of time and interest..the seats have been covered and stored in my basement for a long while now and the girlfriend wants to remodel...so they gotta go. I know I spent way too much on the interior, but it was what I wanted at the time. BTW, the car is a T-top car, and I have a headliner covered in the matching colored material that goes with it if you have a t-top car. Ideally I would like to get $1500 for it. Offers entertained.
please send pics to figga8n@yahoo.com

I will shoot some pictures tomorrow and get them uploaded so eveyone can take a look. I am about 5 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio. Area code 41076. As for shipping I am not sure...I will check for rates.

Pics first b4 you go through the trouble of figuring S&H. Thanx bro....Al

I am looking for a set of back seats if someone is looking for the fronts only.
Conrad Carter

I emailed pics to a friend with a web site, he should have them linked to this thread today or tomorrow. THe set includes 2 front seats, upper and loer rear seats, upper door panels, and the insert cards for the rear...also t-top headlinner if needed.

THESE ARE NOT RE-UPHOLSTERED WITH THE STOCK LIGHT GREY FABRIC, THEY ARE DONE WITH THE DARKER GREY USED ON THE 86-87 INTERIOR......THEY WILL NOT MATCH YOUR FRONT SEATS

I also have all the interior trim pieces died in the grey used in the 86-87 cars....lower door panels, console, and the like if anyone needs them...all the plastice has been died...this interior looked great with a charcoal carpet set I bought. It looked factory, but better because it wasn't that washed out white/grey color. PLus the carpet is in my t-type and doesn't look dingy like the factory color did.

I am pretty much parting out the 84 GN totally...its a rust free car, I have just taken it too far apart to put it back together and with the t-type and the typhoon I don't have time.

Do you have any visors? If so what condition are they in? I am also looking for a set of bumper fillers both front and rear. I am only about 5 miles from highland heights. Thanks.

Current 87 t-type rebuild has interior swap (maroon to grey) in plans. Had not wanted to tackle interior before engine rebuild, but am interested. Is offering for a complete interior? Looked at pics. Can parts be stored for a few months at your end? :confused:

Back