You can type here any text you want

Learned A Valuable Lesson

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOOSTD

So Im crusing along Veterens Parkway in Springfield looking for a little action. I just had a new 9/11 torque converter and wanted to try it out on some meat. So, Im about 2 car leingths behind 4 cars when a 99-03 silver mustang comes up on the left lane. Stupid me, I give my car some gas to spool up the turbo, and the mustang idiot goes all out :confused: (remember we are no farther than two car lengths behind cars in both lanes!!). Next thing I know, the idiot pushes me out of the right lane onto the sholder and passes the other cars on it!!!! I don't know what this guy was sniffing, but he nearly totaled his car, my car and several other cars in his little escapade. WOW there are some crazy people out there. From now on, the only people that I'm going to race are friends and fellow track goers. Streat racing is TOO DANGEROUS!!!!!

BOOSTD

P.S. If anyone knows a guy (20's) in Springfield IL with a beefed up silver mustang (99-03) who has been bragging about beating a GN, please tell him to lay off the drugs or to fulfill his death wish OFF the road. :mad:

Yeah, I seen alot of stupid driving in my time....and this is just under regular every day driving. I'd hate to see the idiots around here try racing on the street.

Springfield is a small enough town that you'll probably eventually see him again.

Back