Leather seat covers, feedback?

I’m not running them but have seen them in person and did not care for the look. Of course this is personal opinion but something about it just doesn’t look right to me.

It's pretty weird when now I can't buy a vehicle with cloth material because of the great look and feel of leather but I have seen GN's with leather at shows and think that it looks incredible but just can't seem to pull the trigger on buying some. Something about the the comfort and look of that palex material.

I believe this members car had the Gbody kit.
76cbfae76c8a7b5a6679fd9b7ec96a94.jpg
de97e9128bae2a3a0b9d5bf3213faf57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Had a local shop recover my seats in a leather like material in a GN color scheme. 6 on the headrests too. Couldn't go back to cloth now. Although it's nice, it wears fast and gets dirty easily. You will like leather or similar if you go this route. Of course I had my doors done too.

I can see someone replacing these seats,but not putting money into them. These turbo regal seat are the most torturous seats I've ever sat it.

BobbyBuick, are those Jax seat covers? They look great!!!
Yes i did the whole kit and I still have original in the bag GM covers from Jax I bought in 98.He bought all the GM material back then . paul and denise are great people to deal with .I met them in 98 at the Nationals

I can see someone replacing these seats,but not putting money into them. These turbo regal seat are the most torturous seats I've ever sat it.
Not if you do the covers correctly i added foam and used an electeic knife to trim .I added 1/2 foam to everything.Ha to adjust the mirrors when complete they are comfortable now

I added some foam to the bottom seat cushion that I bought at Joanne Fabrics. Made a huge difference. I like the look of leather seats but prefer cloth.

I went to leather 22 years ago when the cloth seats disintegrated from UV. T Top car. I had a local shop re do everything in leather, after 150k the drivers seat is cracked and worn through. I just order the JAX Kit.

Ordered replacement foam for the drivers seat as well. The side bolsters were completely crushed from getting and out.

I wouldn't go back to cloth again.

Thanks , I did some searching last night and saw lots of positive reviews for Jax, however the old website was dead

just give them a call, introduce yourself and discuss what you'd like to do.

I went to leather 22 years ago when the cloth seats disintegrated from UV. T Top car. I had a local shop re do everything in leather, after 150k the drivers seat is cracked and worn through. I just order the JAX Kit.

Ordered replacement foam for the drivers seat as well. The side bolsters were completely crushed from getting and out.

I wouldn't go back to cloth again.

Where did you order the replacement foam from?