You can type here any text you want

Left over body bushings, help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dsapper

I ordered a set of poly body bushings. Following the instructions and diagram I installed all the bushings including the forgotten GNX bushings. Soo.... I have 2 left over lol.

I've looked at the instructions again and again, searched the forums, there doesnt seem to be a place for these, any ideas?

photo.JPG

I believe that kit comes with bushings that go under the frame on the side bushings. Most cars dont have them from the factory.

It does, and I used those lol. Its strange, maybe they just put extra in there but it doesnt match any of the other bushings, its different then all of them

The picture is actually of two bushings one assembled and one disassembled fyi

Not to thread jack but how hard is this project? I have a 4 post lift and am in the middle of a complete suspension replacement. Definitely does not seem straightforward to me and I have already pulled a motor and trans, etc.

just did mine last weekend. the ones pictured appear to be the 3rd bushing ( only one with the larger i.d. sleeve). whats the number on the bushing? ill tell you where it goes then

bob86gn Not to thread jack but how hard is this project? I have a 4 post lift and am in the middle of a complete suspension replacement.
it wasnt fun for me, i dont have a lift. but not a terrible job.

Looks like #3.

When I had mine done a few years ago the shop said they had two extras. I didn't think anything of it. Just last month I found out they missed the #3 bushings.

A couple questions.
Did you count how many "complete bushings" were in your "set"?
How many total "bushings" did you actually install?

Back