You can type here any text you want

Lemme know what you think of the new wheel combo!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

disco stu

jfitte001.jpg

jfitte002.jpg

jfitte003.jpg

jfitte006.jpg

jfitte005.jpg

:D
jps.jpg

I dig em.

I like them ...very nice...however, wasn't it possible to get all four alike?..It would have been even nicer with four like the ones in front...By the way, what brand are they?

Claude :wink:

American Racing Trakstar Pro Series. There are two Trakstar front runner versions. Mine are the bolt on ones that are similiar to the spindle mount versions. The others are a direct match to the rears. I kinda like the matching mismatched look, plus the lighter weight.

I agree with "toofast", it looks a little strange with the different sized center section but not that big of a deal. I've always liked those wheels. The rears look great.

Wheels look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I like them!! Kinda like a top fuel funny car look, same style but a little different in the front.

especially the last photo:eek: !!

Damn, look at that quarter panel buckling, that is some launch. :eek: ( frame notch right? )

I am not a huge fan but it's hard to see your rims when you are blowing people. ;)

Back