You can type here any text you want

Lemme see your 17's!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
Like it says folks, I'm looking for a slick wheel to put on what will soon be my WH1. I might look at a 5 spoke black center polished lip, but i'll see what happens. Thanks!

Is that Shawn's WH-1? If so, nice grab. Will you be doing the black out package or leaving everything chrome? If you keep the chrome, do chrome wheels. If you go blackout, then wheels with a polished or chrome lip and black centers would look unbelievably nice! Either way, good luck with the car and here's a pic of mine (if it works)....17x8 ROH's with gray center and polished lip. I will probably get the centers painted black.

Attachments

• P1000772resize.jpg
    P1000772resize.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 421
Yeah Shawn's WH1. I haven't decided about the blackout yet. It'd definitely look awesome like that. I saw a while back a set of deep dish 17's with 5 spokes resembling the weld pro star spokes that were black with a polished dish. They looked pretty killer. I'll have to do some shopping around.

RamAir...

What model ROH wheel is that?

Where did you get them?

Thanks

ecna said:
RamAir...

What model ROH wheel is that?

Where did you get them?

Thanks
They are ROH ZS's. I actually bought them off of a member here about 2 months ago. I get compliments on them ALL the time. I don't know where he got them, but you can get them HERE

Back