You can type here any text you want

Let's get ready to rummmmmbbbblleeee!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Getting so close to BG, I thought I'd post up some videos to help stir everyone into a frenzy. I can't wait to go to BG this year. The videos aren't the best, but they're not bad for a 6.0 Mp Sony digital camera.

1st video is I believe Ted vs Willard in TSL '06.

2nd video is Roy vs Louie in TSL '06.

3rd video is Odel vs Fiscus in TSO '06.

4th video is Cals bye run in TSO '06.

5th video is Cal Hartline vs Dave Fiscus in the TSO '06 final round.

6th video is Laz & Roy telling me some Top Secret info. TSL '06 Winner btw.

7th video is the end of a good day.

On the 8th video we take a trip in the way back machine. To a warm summer night back in 1999. I had just gotten my EP 235ci, iron headed, 218/218 flat tappet cammed, girdle motor running better in my old Grey car. I believe this was a couple of weekends after the Buicks at Bristol event. This was my 3rd pass of the night. All I remember is leaving on a lot of boost off the transbrake. I think I let her go when I saw 17psi on the gauge. It wasn't a crazy run, but it was a decent pass. That shift light came on really quick too. 10.97 @ 124 pass with a 1.52 short time. One little pop at the top of second.

Thanks for viewing.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick, I have not seen any of those before.
Your grey car was nice...

Patrick you are da man! Thanks for sharing your videos, I especially enjoyed the one with Laz and Roy giving away the secrets.. LOL!:biggrin: ;) :cool:

Pat,

Ouch that hurts to watch!On that pass both Roy and I went in there thinking we were still qualifying ! Im late on the tree , but not that late...:redface:

Before that pass both Willard and I had a great qualifying pass would you happen to have that ? I did a 1.44 on the back tire and Willard did a 1.32.

Unfortunately, those are all the videos I was able to take last year. I have tons of pictures tho. I will look and see if I have any wheels up shots.
Glad you all liked em.

Patrick

That gray car was nice. I still remember the license plate trim.

"In nitrous you trusted your ass just got busted"

RU, we still don't have the GN running, we are on the 6 year plan. :D

Thanks for the videos,

Jim

Back