You can type here any text you want

Let's Play Name That Time Slip!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonatr

More Cubes!
Ok, i'm bored so humor me.:D

I managed to get the T to the track a few weeks before it closed to see how she ran in the cold air. I wanted to take it out one last time before I yanked the engine to transplant the mill from my GN.

The deal is to guess what it ran (1/4 mile) based on the mods listed in my sig line. Tires were borrowed from the GN: 28x9" Hoosiers. Pinion angle is negative 6*. Runs were made through the mufflers and a high-flow cat. Chip is an old Eastern Performance 93 octane Street Lethal. I was leaving off the foot brake at 4psi (all the cold track would hold). Boost was set at about 21psi. I also have an old KB cold air set-up on the car.

Just to be fair, I have to tell you this car always ran better than it should have. When I first got it, it had a burnt intake valve in the # 6 cyliner and still went 13.80 BONE STOCK on regular radials. It's just a freak car.

Let the games begin!

EDIT: Just checked my time slips, boost was 23psi, not 21psi.

Almost forgot. TB.com member "Rink" is banned from this contest as he knows what the car ran. :p

I'm not spilling the beans until there are more replies. ;) Come on, guys, let's hear from the combo gurus.:D

Ok, I was never good at keeping secrets too long...

Looks like wlaukaitis was the closest. The T went 11.57 @ 116mph. 1/8 mile went by in 7.37 @ 93mph.

Anyone wanna guess what it'll go with the GN engine?:D

wow, guess i was off a bit, nice time though, you weren't lyin when you said it was a freak

Back