You can type here any text you want

Let's see your DESKTOP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
Now that we can post photos in threads.....

Desktop.jpg

First, you need to capture your desktop as a photo. You do this by hitting the PrtScSysRq key (up by your delete key). This captures what's on your desktop of your PC in internal memory. You must paste this "captured image" into an image or photo editing program such as MS Paint, Paint Shop Pro etc. Once you do this, simply resize the image to something appropriate and save as .jpg. You must upload the image or have it hosted to a server. Once you do all this, you simply make a post here and hit the IMG button provided here and enter in the URL to where your image is located on the web. Once you do that the photo will "show up" here as a photo in the post.

mytyphoon1993, you should re-size your photo...it's HUGE.

I'd post mine, but it would be deleted by an Admin...............LOL

anyone know how to post pictures that are hosted on image station, i knew how to do it, but it dosent work any more :confused:

mytyphoon1993.... there is pooh on your desktop... lmao :D

Wow! They're letting you post pictures now. Cool! Haven't been on here in a while.

yay, we can finally post pictures, sweet! Here 's mine, well, a smaller version of mine, the real thing is 1280x1024. Oh, and, this is an actual shot of the screen, I just hide my icons because I can do without them instead of shifting them around each time just so I can see the picture better.

*Now in moderator-friendly 295x236 resolution*

wallpaper.jpg

The Monte Carlo is on my desktop now. I just used the same pict I have hosted elsewhere. I removed the wirewheels later and put the Vogues on the original rallys, looks sharp.

The Cutlass was on previously and will be the recipient of the turbo 3.8 in sig.
20042297048859507311469.jpg

Originally posted by Jesse
Please keep your IMG to 15,000 bytes 300x300 and 1 img per post

Hey Jesse, How ya been?

I guess the noose was loosened just a little bit around here...huh.

Re: Re: Re: Let's see your DESKTOP

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Did you "borrow" mine? I custom made it.

i made mine too. someone had kirbans book for sale on ebay, i just saved their picture of the book (i don't have a flatbed scanner or i would have used my own book) and then just croped it so it was just the picture.

i'd love to get that painting!

Originally posted by Axle
yay, we can finally post pictures, sweet! Here 's mine, well, a smaller version of mine, the real thing is 1280x1024. Oh, and, this is an actual shot of the screen, I just hide my icons because I can do without them instead of shifting them around each time just so I can see the picture better.

*Now in moderator-friendly 295x236 resolution*

wallpaper.jpg
Joe's car is bad ass. Doesn't really twist like that anymore :D

Back