Ligenfelter TTA Back on Ebay

Quiky One said:
Easy? haha...Any stock car running 12.3's is being pushed hard. Good time anywho..Jason

I say EASY because it was only 19-20lbs boost & Great Gas (116). Thats CERTAINLY not being pushed hard. I've seen folks run upwards of 25-27Lbs....Now THATS pushing hard :D

you guy's don't know what pushing is :rolleyes: Wife's old new TTA running high 11s as a stocker .. damm did I beat the living piss out of that car !! it was 3-4 days old and 300 miles .. ran a 12.5 @105.88's first day out :eek:
sorry but like Jim said 800 cars left ... I think thats pushing it to .. NO way there are 1200 .. then ya have asswholes like me that will piece out a new car :p

Thats why we love ya Dan! Keep up the good work! :biggrin: :biggrin: :p

If I had the money back in 89 to buy one I'm sure I'd be beating the living hell out of as well! 30K for a car in 89 to drive it like a little old lady.. I don't think so! :D When I was younger everything I owned I drove it like I stole it!

phillyturbosix said:
Thats why we love ya Dan! Keep up the good work! :biggrin: :biggrin: :p

If I had the money back in 89 to buy one I'm sure I'd be beating the living hell out of as well! 30K for a car in 89 to drive it like a little old lady.. I don't think so! :D When I was younger everything I owned I drove it like I stole it!

we paid $26k for our first new one...come on !! you know Buick guys are CHEAP !! :eek: they only way I could buy it was as a DD for the wife ... Damm that car was a blast !!! that was the longest time we owned 1 car :redface:

Daily driver... 108k miles... Got it for a song... Suspension still needs work... Creature comforts like A/C and heater are broke (but the upholstery is near-mint) and the paint is faded in front... But gosh, what a fun car to drive!