You can type here any text you want

Lightning didn't strike once here....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
Just crusing around last night, taking my buddy for a ride since we put the alky kit on. Car was pulling like a raped ape to 20# and hazing the tires at a 35 mph roll. I catch a glimpse of an orange F150 with flames and clear tails so I damn near blow a light and catch up to him. Sure enough...Lightning badges and blower whine.

We are on a 3 lane each way major road downtown (not a good place to race) Sheriff's office 3 blocks down, so I follow him for a few miles until we get on the outskirts. I pull along side the driver's window and there are 2 kids, probably not older than 18. My buddy rolls the window down and asks the guy what its got. The kid says "What's what got?" "Oh the truck, its supercharged." No crap sherlock...well the light changes while we were talking so he jumped out about a car length since I didn't have time to build boost, but I start reeling him in....tire spin...40 mph back into it....tire spin....finally it hooks around 50 and I go wheezing past him and by 100 I have 4-5 car lengths on him.

With the smell of alky in the air and a huge grin on my face...the kid pulls up and tells me that he's never run a car with NOS before. I smile and say "You still haven't, but I have one more win!"

Back