Limit Engineering GT-67, 3.5" LS1 MAF, Translator, 60's, Chip

Crammysauce!

I don't want to sell these parts, but I seem to have gotten myself into a tight money situation without realizing it. I always laugh at people who do that, and here I am...

Anyway, I have for sale:

A brand new GT-67 3 bolt Precision turbo from John Craig at Limit Engineering (bought not too long ago from Fred (tbirdV6)). It has a P trim .63 exhaust housing, and a 4" in 2.5" out "S" compressor housing. It comes with the copper 3 bolt turbine inlet gasket, and the oil drain gasket. There is also already an oil feed adapter that will take the stock type feed line. There is no wastegate actuator - one will need to be installed. I never mounted it - just took it out of the box to take pictures. I paid $850 for it, so that's what I am looking to get back.

Next, I have a brand new 3.5" LS1 MAF. I will take $80 for it.

Brand new MAF translator. I will take $180 for it.

Set of brand new Precision 60 lb/hr flow matched injectors. $320 for the set of 6.

Turbo Tweak chip for 60's, GT-67, 91 oct. - $50.

Shipping is included in the price, as long as your address is within the lower 48. I use USPS Priority Mail.

If paypal is to be used, please add the 3.9% fee. I will post that a part is sold only after payment is actually received.

I ship fast, and make sure you get exactly what you pay for. Shoot me a message if you have any questions, or post here. Thanks!

I posted my 85' GN for sale for $1550, if it sells, I'll want the turbo, inj and chip. I hope it sells soon. Talk to you later. John Lynn

I'm afraid not, but thanks for the offer. I have a deal pending on the turbo and the injectors.

Anyone else?

Pics of everything...

100_0946.jpg

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0950.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0951.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0954.jpg

I have to wait for a PM response from another member about the turbo and injectors. If he doesn't reply, I will let it all go for $1400.00. It's already a pretty sweet deal, and this is my absolute bottom line.

Why do u ask for the 3.9% paypal fees ??? If I was 2 use a card or echeck through paypal they would charge u those fees but if it's instant transfer they don't. Isn't it ??? Im interested in the MAF but don't see where the fees fit in. Let me know asap !!!!

MAF $80.00 + 3.9% fees = $83.12. :eek: F@#% the fees !!! It's still a bargain. :biggrin: What's ur paypal add ??? Pm sent also !!!

There are a couple guys ahead of you that want a possible package deal. If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

If you get over 500 a month in transfers they make you sign up for an account that takes that percentage out.