Limited RARE W02 blue on blue for sale New pics

You can't buy a well optioned Chevy Cobalt for what he wants for this car. Phenomenal car at a fair price. I'd sell my 63 Impala SS and buy this car in a minute, but since it was a gift I'm kinda obligated to keep it....:p Slow, if my dad dies before you sell it, I'll be down to get it....lol

Post #67. Said t has a repaint. Guess he isn't talking about his car but another one for sale. Confusing...

?

When i spoke to Mark about his limited, he said the top surfaces were repainted. Still a nice looking car. Maybe he can clarify this for everyone.

The areas painted

Were done by the dealer from a factory defect.... therefore it has had no repaint done by the previous owners...

Besides ....guys the car is gorgeous..rare and rust free.....what more do you want for what I am asking?

LOL

I do love this car and the color combo. I am partial to Limiteds too :)

This caught my eye though, chrome trimmed pedals??:confused:

Attachments

• pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 566
over 10,000 views

135 plus posts.. and the car is still in my warehouse?

lol I sold my 2004 CL600 mercedes I had advertised here in less then 3 days...for over $30k.....

maybe my car is priced too low?? I am starting to think this

135 plus posts.. and the car is still in my warehouse?

lol I sold my 2004 CL600 mercedes I had advertised here in less then 3 days...for over $30k.....

maybe my car is priced too low?? I am starting to think this

It's a beautiful car, no doubt about that. At the end of the day it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but it's your right to ask whatever you think it's worth. The true value is somewhere in the middle. Economy isn't condusive to top dollar prices right now. Only buyers out there are ones looking for firesale...and there's plenty of them, so the cars priced about right...sit.

Just like the housing market..why pay retail now when you can go buy a foreclosure for a fraction of the cost?

Price is up there a bit too.

The economy is not the reason

The car is underpriced in my opinion....there arent any other cars like this Limited for sale...others need paint..engine has been modded etc. and this is if you can find one for sale complete and not torn apart..........there are GN's but not a Limited like mine for sale anywhere.....I have friends that deal with all kinds of cars daily and I see every aspect of the car market...supply is very limited on the type of car I have...it is desirable and has become a collector car to some as the GN's have been for some time....

This car will sit forever and it doesnt bother me a bit...infact my GNX will soon be for sale...and I prefer to sell that then my LIMITED...seriously.....

The main reason the car is still here is that the car is distant from most folks looking to buy... I personally have bought over 30 cars sight unseen....with zero regret...and much more expensive cars...some over $250k.....so I cant understand why some others have a problem with that....so in reality they wind up buying another car closer in need of work ....again it blows my mind....I have had 3 guys interested in my car do this already.......and called me with regret on not getting my car.....they bought a car local or one that they can get too...all the cars were in need of paint and misc. work...nothing like mine!!...and they paid close to my ASKING PRICE ON MY CAR.......:confused:
:confused::confused::confused:

some people never learn....