You can type here any text you want

Limited T 3, COBRA 0

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KillrV6

Former owner
filled up w/ 100 octane tonight for the first time, first time w/ a FULL tank of 100 that is.

i turned the boost up to 17 or 18, first time ive ever had the boost that high. turned the timing up to 19*.

MAN the car was HUMPIN!!

so on this rough tune, i went out to meet some friends for coffie.

cruzing on my way there, i see a CLEAN looking candy apple red cobra going in the other direction. i flip a U, and go after him.

wow it was the cleanest 97 ive seen. lowered slightly, mean sounding healthy exhaust. the guy in the drivers seat was even wearing one of those cobra jackets, the ones w/ the wite stripe down one side and a cartoon of a cobra snake.

from the light, i built boost, but didnt hear him reving, when it turned green we both eased out. i heard him step on it, and so i roled into it and instantly put 4 cars and still going. next, we hit another light, this time we did it again w/ the same results.

than we did it from a role and i still smoked him like he was standing still.

after he had gotten his share of beatings, he said "what the hell u got in that thing???"

"its a V6" i said w/ a smile.

"with a turbo?" he said

"maby;) " i replied.

"how much boost you runing?"

"17 or 18 PSI"

"MAN thats why you smoked me!! that things fast!!"

"thanks"

and that was the end.

boy i cant wait to feel 20 PSI :)
i hope the trany can take it :eek:

AWESOME kill. I like when they jock you when your finished spankin dat hine end.

lol. Good run.

Mike

UPDATE!

was coming back from the GN meeting tonight, decided to cruiz by the local starbucks.

who did i see parked outside? none other than the burgandy cobra himself. :D

i drove by and spooled up, sounding my waste gate flutter.

they were jockin hard :cool:

i love TR's:p

Back