You can type here any text you want

Limited Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't register a car in GA without a title but you can walk into a gun store and buy a gun using an old library card for ID :D

hahahahaha... BUT thats prob the truth !!! I sold a "T" to Jim S in Ga BUT I had a Mass title. Like I already posted I had a Vermont car with no title and Mass accepted a bill of sale .. So if this screwed up state accepted it it should be a walk in the park down there.:cool:

Not For Sale ANYMORE!

Its going into MOTHBALL STORAGE :frown:

I rather keep it than deal with NUT-BUSTERS :eek:

If I need a turbo fix I can run shotgun with PRONTO.:wink:

Once the weather gets nice you'll want to get it out for a blast or 2. You know you love the feel of boost!

Once the weather gets nice you'll want to get it out for a blast or 2. You know you love the feel of boost!

Yup on the DRIVE HOME from storage.. I am going to bury it in my garage.

When the OLD LADY kicks the bucket I am going to use the money for a bigger garage since I am stuck there. :eek:

When the crazy lady goes to the great flea market in the sky you should buy a new house complete with all you need and sell that one as is. That's my plan.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back