You can type here any text you want

Line lock pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
can you do a hardline? I am having a hard time thinkin about putting a rubber line in when everything else is hardlined or SS on my car. considering you have a mounting plate on your kit and the location is the same for anybody using it, why not a hardline? Thanks
It appears that the flexible brake line allows the kit to be used with whatever master cylinder that one may have.

Powermaster, or Hydroboost, Manual, Willwood, or whatever.

If it was a hardline the kit may not be so versatile.

20160718_094423.jpg
Old picture.

can you do a hardline? I am having a hard time thinkin about putting a rubber line in when everything else is hardlined or SS on my car. considering you have a mounting plate on your kit and the location is the same for anybody using it, why not a hardline? Thanks
If we did hard lines then that takes away from the versatility of our kits working with different master cylinders. We have sold Hundreds of these line lock kit's and still to this day we have not had one single issue with one of our lines bursting or anything else and have had many people hook these up to many different master cylinder applications, so with that said I don't want to make up hard lines for a kit that is working so well as it is.

Here is an idea, I can leave out the rubber line out of your kit and discount the cost of the rubber line and you can make yourself a hard line and you have it like you want it?

If we did hard lines then that takes away from the versatility of our kits working with different master cylinders. We have sold Hundreds of these line lock kit's and still to this day we have not had one single issue with one of our lines bursting or anything else and have had many people hook these up to many different master cylinder applications, so with that said I don't want to make up hard lines for a kit that is working so well as it is.

Here is an idea, I can leave out the rubber line out of your kit and discount the cost of the rubber line and you can make yourself a hard line and you have it like you want it?

Thank you for your response, I think I'll just go with the SS line option. Do you have any pictures of it? We'll be in contact soon, thanks again.

Back