You can type here any text you want

Link to the latest Power Logger software download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sams86gn

Just got a new laptop and looking for the latest version of power logger to download. Have the disk but its for the older version. Thanks in advance

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I found it there, but its from 2011. version 1.4.0. can someone tell me if this is the latest version? thanks

Now that I have found the most current version, thanks to TurboDave, I cant figure out how to install it. I cannot seem to find a step by step on how to install the software onto the computer with windows 8. I found one for windows 7 and started trying it but when it came to the UPDATE DRIVERS part it would not work. It would say something like an error occurred while trying to update drivers and that was only for the Powerlogger one...I could not find USB SERIAL PORT under device manager. I'm obviously not very good with computers so if someone could help me out that would be great. Thanks in advance.

I clicked the link and then clicked on the PL 2.2.2 that was provided. It gave me the option to "open" or "save". I clicked save. I then double clicked the PL under "downloads" and the PL graph screen comes up. I plugged in USB from car and hit f8 monitor and it just beeps. Does not show anything on the graphs. What else do I need to do? this is really frustrating! and one more question....Is this still the latest version because its from a year ago..version 2.2.2.

I went through the steps to disable driver signing which some suggested to do when using windows 8. I then tried to re-install the powerlogger. By install I mean all I did was click the link above and then click on the PL folder in that link. it gave me the option too "save" which I did and that's all I did. I clicked on the PLE and it pulls up the PL screen. I crank the car up and hit the monitor button and it beeps once and that's it. Someone please help me out here Im going crazy

Looking for the latest version or where to go for the latest flash....... It's 2017.

Anybody?

Please and thank you! :D

Last edited:
TurboTguy, you will want to pay attention to the version the power-logger is and make sure the firmware flash in your Scanmaster is matched to the power logger software.

TurboTguy, you will want to pay attention to the version the power-logger is and make sure the firmware flash in your Scanmaster is matched to the power logger software.

Yeeeeeoowww!

I'll get my friend to help.......

Back