You can type here any text you want

List of hotels for BPG.

• Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
HOST HOTEL SOLD OUT but you may want to call them and try to get on the list in case someone can't attend and gives up a room. I did that last year and snagged a room 2 days before the event.

Host Hotel

Hampton Inn Security Provided
1008 Hebron Rd
Heath, OH 43056
1-740-788-8991
http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/h...tyhocn=NEHHHHX

cost is $80.00 plus taxes
this is only $5 more than last year
You need to call direct there is NO online booking...and mention Buick Perfomance Group
eb link provided to see amenities
Trailer Parking Next Door with Security

Quality Inn Roaming Security provided
AT THIS POINT 3/16/10 THIS HOTEL IS OUT OF BUSINESS
733 Hebron Road
Heath, OH 43056
(740) 522-1165

$59.99 plus taxes
Trailer Parking

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-heat...t5=1&nchild5=0

*I will keep you posted, another hotel will buy up the Quality, the bank won't want it sitting empty for very long

Best Western Lakewood Hotel – Hebron, OH
122 Arrowhead Boulevard, Hebron, OH 43025
Phone: 740-928-1800
Fax: 740-928-1899

$119.00

Hebron, OH – Best Western Lakewood Hebron - Romantic Hotel Near Central Ohio

Super 8 Heath/Newark

1177 South Hebron Road
Heath, OH 43056 US

Phone:
740-788-9144
Fax:
740-788-9144
E-Mail:
PatelGir5@wynhg.com

$46.71 and $55.21

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...opertyId=02838

The Place® Off the Square

50 North Second Street, Newark, Ohio 43055.

740-322-6455

(included security) $79.00

The Place<br />Off The Square

Americas Best Value Inn-Heath/Newark

1266 Hebron Road
Heath, OH 43056
United States

Phone: 740-522-6112
Fax : 740-522-3089

$59.95

Local Hotel in Heath OH 43056 - Americas Best Value Inns and Hotels

Cherry Valley Lodge

Great Hotel for Families as there is a water park next door

2299 Cherry Valley Road
Newark OH 43055

800-788-8008

$119

Cherry Valley Lodge

According to Greater Licking County Convention and Visitors Bureau
these Hotels are sold out

Holiday Inn Sold Out

Marriott Sold Out

Mention Buick Performance Group for rates

20 Days and counting. I hear a few rooms may have opened up at the host hotel! Start blowing their phone up for rooms! I usually book these rooms the week of and always nab a last min bail out! :cool:

Just made res at Americas Best. Most all are full up.

:biggrin:

if anyone cares i just made reservations for the bpg weekend at a hotel 4 miles from track seems like they have a bunch of rooms left. its the best western in hebron.hope its a good weekend :biggrin:

if anyone cares i just made reservations for the bpg weekend at a hotel 4 miles from track seems like they have a bunch of rooms left. its the best western in hebron.hope its a good weekend :biggrin:

That's actually a good place as well. There are many hotel's around that area. It always seems like there is some other event locally as well so it's all a roll of the dice who will have rooms. Coming from the area of the host hotel you drive right past that Best Western. It's usually hot and dry so bring a tent if you have one! But it's always a good time! :cool:

it will be my 3rd time there, looking forward to some great racing,I'm just a spectator as my car is no race car,but its a lot of fun to see all the hard work on these cars in action.

$119 w/AAA discount.

Ended up at the Red Roof Inn, right off of Rt 70, security guard was there, pretty nice, for the little bit of time I was actually in the room.
Discount Hotel Reservations & Rates | Hotel Reservations | Red Roof Inn Nice and close to the track, nice if you have kids, quiet outside overnight. (None of the h*ll raising that goes on at the host hotel, J/k but it was really quiet outside).

Chuck

Pics are up from the event!

BPG 2010 Ohio - a set on Flickr

I have about another 900 to upload in the coming days so check back often! Was AWESOME time! I loved every second of it. These events are 100% what YOU make of them. And I always make the best of it! :D

Back