You can type here any text you want

Little red Lexus coupe with a huge wing...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rich Gio

You'll need a bigger Hemi
I just replaced the servo for the cruise control in my GN and decided to take her out for a test drive. (STILL didn't work :mad: ) I was on the way back home and a little red lexus coupe with a huge wing, an obnoxious exhaust and tons of stickers pulled along side of me and goosed it. Well, we can't have ricers doing that to us, now can we? Needless to say I stomped him without even getting on it too hard. At the light I asked him if the wing and stickers increased the HP of his car. (Couldn't help myself :D )

I had cruise control problems too in the past and used this troubleshooting chart to help me fix the problem.

Cruise Control Trouble Shooting

Yup,that guide is from Steve Wood's Vortex Buick. I used that guide and everything checked out! Now I'm to the point that I'm just swapping out components. The module is next. When I engage the cruise the Gas pedal drops to the floor until I tap the brake pedal. :eek:

Isn't that what it is supposed to do? I know that my Escape does that.. And the F150.. And the Lexus.

Isn't that what it is supposed to do? I know that my Escape does that.. And the F150.. And the Lexus.

Really? Cruise control in ALL your cars equal pedal to the floor and WOT? :rolleyes: I let it take me up to 75mph and it was still accelerating ...it was set to MAINTAIN 50mph.

Yea, they all do! Thats what the break is for ;). Nah, I misread what you were asking. My fault.

That's how my manual cruise control seems to work.
Step on the peddle....it goes to the floor...
;)

Back