Local Mustang had the itch for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigor 87GN

A local 19 year old has a white gt mustang. He had always been ignorant about other peoples cars. And thought his was the fasest thing to hit this planet. Well i caught him at a light last year when my car was bone stock and his was midly modified. And blew his doors off.

Since then he's always given me bad looks when i drive by his house. And even heard from the greatvine hes been bad mouthing me and my car. Well instead of inflicting pain on him personaly. I noticed he had been working on his mustang for the past 5 months or so. And figured ill just wait until i catch him again.

Well tonight i saw him coming up fast behind me. And we went slow to catch a fresh light. I pull up to the light and hes with his buddy who we will call "the thug". and im with my girlfriend. Well the thug is yellin things at me "you dont want none, youll get smoked, that things slow, you wont win this time" and such. So as were sitting prepairing at this long light. I heard him purge a nitrous sytem. And i thought for sure i was done.

So built 1 lb of boost (lol). light turned green. And i left and he left. I spun off the line a little bit and still blew him away. I had a 4 car lead and i was only going about 50 mph. And still on it. I guess he sprayed around this time. Cause my 4 car lead turned into a 2 car lead shortly. As the race continued i managed to pull another car distance on him. And let off at 110 MPH with a 3 car lead.

So a local hang out was coming up as i was slowing down so i turned into it. Saw a couple of my buddy's went over. And to my suprise mustang boy comes up. Gets out and i thought there was gonna be a rumble. But to my suprise he got out and congradulated me. Asking me about the car and what ive done. He said he had the car at the track and it went 11.80@114 mph with slicks and a 175 shot. I guess my car is finally getting there, Tonight's conditions were fair, 68 degrees. Boost is at 19 lb, dump open. Finally put this guy down for once and all :)

NICE!!!!!

good job dude. shows the mustangs that we can smoke em stock for boltons and lightly modded for heavily moded!!! keep up the good work

how come mustang owner are so cocky is it the big 5.0 on the side or the little rumble te yhave that think they fast i used to wat one till every 10 cars there is a mustang insted i chost the turbo monte (grand national) hate it when called that those fast black monte's....good kill

5.SLLLOOOWWW

Hell yeah man. Very nice kill. I always get punk kids in their Mustangs whether 5.0 or 4.6 and they always try to race me. I don't think I have ever lost to any Mustang yet. None of the Mustang guys give our cars any respect. That's why I despise them so much!:mad:

Nice kill!

Nice kill.

To those applicable: "Waaaahhhhh! Waaaaaahhhhhhh! Sniff, sniff...Musturds never give us respect! They think they are awesome! I've never lost to a mudstain! I raced one with 1200 rwhp and he had me for a while cause I launched at 1lb of boost, but I blew by him in second and put 5 carlenghts on him, and I'm all stock!" :wackit:

Hmmm....I find it amazing that a GN never loses to a Stang...Stangs must really be slow. I guess those arent GN's that race at Gateway cause I've seen some lose to stangs. Must be Turbo Monte's :)

nice kill

bottles are for babies. the only fast mudstains i have seen=NOS. In The Bottle They Trusted Until The 5.0's Busted. I seen that somewhere on the back glass on a GN. How true..........:D

You gotta have respect for mustangs. If they are truly "car guys" and know what they are doing they can be made very fast. My buddy has a coupe with stock internals, big trick flow intake, cam, ported trick flow heads, the usual boltons and an S-Trim blower. His car weighs about 2800 lb. We always talk trash to eachother about whos car is faster but havent had a chance to run them yet because of various circumstances. I think I can run mid 11's in street trim with drag radials and I'm still not sure I'll beat him!

Agreed Wolf...

If they have a turbo or it's blown LOL, it's usually a pretty fast car, and since your buddy has heads/cam/intake it probably runs like a bad out of hell... I have a buddy down here that has a 93 5.0 GT stang with an S-trim Vortech with an Aftercooler and the rest of the usually bolt ons (no H/C/I) and it runs 12.7s @115mph on Nitto DRs with a really sh!tty 60ft time like a 1.9... IMO that's pretty damn fast and he doesn't lose many races, although, last time I had some C16 in my tank he had a pretty good view of the famous GN tailights:D

Which friend is that Wolf?

Hey Justin which friend are you talking about? Mike? If so he does have a pretty mean car.

Ah, I see :) Thanks for the clarification. You need to come to Huntsville, I know a guy here with a GN and get this: he has bullet holes in the side of it but it's not Bullet :eek: Odd, eh? Could have some fun educating all the SS's and Cobras around. I've also seen two 69 Camaros that sound and look nice in addition to a Vette or two :p

Re: Nice kill!

Originally posted by Reggie
Nice kill.

To those applicable: "Waaaahhhhh! Waaaaaahhhhhhh! Sniff, sniff...Musturds never give us respect! They think they are awesome! I've never lost to a mudstain! I raced one with 1200 rwhp and he had me for a while cause I launched at 1lb of boost, but I blew by him in second and put 5 carlenghts on him, and I'm all stock!" :wackit:

Hmmm....I find it amazing that a GN never loses to a Stang...Stangs must really be slow. I guess those arent GN's that race at Gateway cause I've seen some lose to stangs. Must be Turbo Monte's :)

you have a stock gn and beat a stang with 1200 rwhp by 5 car lengths........riiiiiiiiight

guess its back...

Hi Russ, guess you got your turbo back and things tuned for the most part?

I'm planning on coming out that way to meet up with Herb, Brendan and Lee to go over some dilemas we've all been having.

Maybe that night, whenever it is, we could all haul out and make ourselves some money on the side with the local challengers heh

Originally posted by cool 84
Ha ha ha ha ha. Now we have Mustang guys flaming Mustang guys.

YYYAAAWWNN

Waiting to hear more about how much stangs suck and more about 5.Slows....Or did your pu$$y's stop hurting?

Oh and b4 this gets out of hand, I am not on here trolling. I am a car enthusiast, just tired of hearing the constant bitching and $hit talking about stangs. I used to have an 87 GN (totally stock), liked it but just have always been a stang person.

Status
Not open for further replies.