You can type here any text you want

Local Pick-up Only... '109-Blocks & BRF Tranny Cores!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Available for local pick-up only!!

(3) '109 Turbo blocks:

--(2) are standard bore, never been machined on. $400.00 each

--(1) is a SG1 block that has been machined for a girdle, however the pan rails have been machined down as well. This block can still be used for either a girdle set-up or with just adding two center billet caps. $250.00

(1) N/A '109 block. Just drill and tap a turbo oil return and you're ready to rock 'n roll!! $200.00

(2) BRF transmission cores. Both appear to be oem stock, and are ready to rebuild for your HP needs. $500.00 each

**Please PM me only with all questions/comments/etc.**

K.

These can be delivered to the Reynolds event as well!!

K.

Sale Pending on the tranny's!!

1-week 'til Reynolds...

K.

Do you have a good condition stock D5 convertor to sell that you could bring to Reynolds? PM me if you do with price. Thanks!

Evans,

I have one that I am not going to use, going to a 400. If Keith does not have one let me know. I will see if I can get it to him to bring down as I am not coming to Reynols.

Zack

Zacks 85GN said:
Evans,

I have one that I am not going to use, going to a 400. If Keith does not have one let me know. I will see if I can get it to him to bring down as I am not coming to Reynols.

Zack

Thanks for the kind offer Zack. I rec'd a PM from a local who will bring me one on Sat at Reynolds.

Evans

I still have the SG-1 block for sale... Everything else is sold!!

K.

Scot, it is a GM replacement block that was used for warranty and crate engines. They did not come in cars from the factory, nothing special about them. If you deal with Keith he is a stand up guy.

Block info: Buick V6 Engine Block Guide

Zack

Back