You can type here any text you want

Local Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
1985 Limited Regal, the car is 98% all there. It's a one owner, 117k mile car. It is rust free with original paint. I bought the car for it's Excellent sheet metal & chrome trim. The original owner was replacing the timing set when he fell ill & did not recover, so the front cover is still off the car. The car has a 3.8 & a 200r trans. I thought of parting the car but reall just don't have the time to mess with it. The car does have a one owner, clean title. An excellent parts car or a good foundation to build from.... $700

84-87 turbo Hood, needs paint but other wise nice.. $200

Front Fenders, nice $75 each

Radiator core support, nice & clean. Bought from Gbody parts for $250, I'll make someone a deal....$125

87 Turbo T Wheels $250

2 Header Panels, both are usable but will need a little work the best I can remember. Both for $125

AMERICAN VENTURA - Wheels, Polished, 16x8, Had on an 86 T/Type $200
American Racing: Official Manufacturer Website- custom, chrome, polished and painted wheels

I can take take pictures but currently don't have any. The wheels are in decent shape. They do not have any reash but could use a light coat of alumi-blast & a light polish of the fins.

1fast6...what was you wanting pictures of, everything???

By the way, these items are for local sale only as they are to big to ship.

scott

i would to get some pics of the regal. i gots a complete t-type. I can do a swap.

Back