Logging Coolant Pressure?

Logging coolant pressure is a great bit of information to have as you would see a pretty big spike in pressure if your cylinder pressure was getting close to being maxed out . I was actually reading some good information about tuning and having as much data to make the best decisions on what to do next to maximize the performance and efficiency

Logging coolant pressure is a must in my eyes.
It MAY save you from tearing shit up.
Lets say you typically see 10#s of pressure and the next pass you see 20#s. (Temperatures being equal or close)
That pretty much will be telling you that your head I lifting and pushing compression/boost in to the cool wing system.
What this tells you is DO NOT make that next hit and go home and pull the heads and inspect.
That next pass could torch hte head/block and or piston,

I was listening to realtuners podcast this weekend, around episode 37-41, they also mentioned they saw the spike in the water pressure & the car had an EGT per cylinder & the cylinder that was causing the water pressure problem had a good drop in EGT temps, so it saved them from pulling the 2nd head to find the problem.

i have seen them let go without any warning in the cooling system,with afr maintained,no knock recorded till the gasket let go,no strange spikes with egts.it really depends on the circumstances.if its going away gradually it can be caught.and looking into the cooling system is a creative way that may save it.also if your running the car at the track looking at the coolant is something that should make the list of things to look at, on the street with repeated hits its hard to decifer unless its a radical jump in temp.