You can type here any text you want

Long Mustang kill...but good one!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter V8KILLR@msn.com
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
V

V8KILLR@msn.com

I had just put on a new Turbonetics T60 with the Ceramic Ball Bearing Option and decided to go out for a cruse. I drove over to my friend's house to pick him up. I wanted to take him out to show him how dam fast the car was with the new turbo.

It was a cold night about in the 40s. I was driving down Rockville Pike (MD 355), when I looked down at the gas gauge and saw that it was almost on E……..lead-footing is fun. I was looking for a Sunoco to get that nice 94 octane. Oh well, no Sunoco on that part of 355, so I kept driving.

But what is this…….a 5.slow sitting at a gas station with the normal flash. Hahahaha…….maybe he'll think I'm a Monte Carlo SS and can have some fun. When I pulled in, it's not just one Rustang, but ten or so. Getting out of my car I was going to be a A-Hole, but one guy came up to me and knew what a GN was. He was like, "that’s a sweet car…..they are fast". So I couldn't be a A-Hole, this guy was too nice.

I started talking to the guy and he told me that he and his other Mustang friends were heading up to Fredrick to some street racing spots. So I was like, what the hell, I'm not doing anything. So it was about ten Mustang crusing and I the sole GN. I just laid low, never letting on how fast my car was.

So we drove around looking at all the spots and no one was racing. There were not even any cars out. The Mustang guys decided to go to a spot that is way out in the countryside. We came up to this place and there were no houses, no road lights, not any thing. I asked who had the fastest Stang? One guy came forward and said he was the fastest out of the ten of them. So I asked him if he wanted to run it? He said yes. So there we were lined up. So I started boosting (about 5 lbs). I looked over and could see the fear in his eyes as he heard the "whistle of death" (taken from SinistrV6 story). I got flagged to go and as the tires bit, I hole shot him like hell!!!!! After that, I killed him all the way through the ¼ mile mark, about six car lengths and was still pulling on him after that. The fastest Stang of them all was about a mid 13s car. I continued to kill another three of the Stangs that night and then just got bored. So I drove home after a night of eating Stangs for dinner.

Great story. I can't get races like that around me to save my life. Made the mistake of running around with my dump pipe opened up a little bit for a couple of weeks. ;)

Now none of the mustangs will play with me :(

One GN kills ten Mustangs :D
Now that would be sweet. Next time have your buddy bring a camera

Good to hear you are layin' the smack down on those Fords keep up the good work. I just wish people around here would have decent cars to race all the camaros and mustangs I see are v6's and aren't even worth the effort. Myabe I'll get lucky like you did and find someone to race.

Back