You can type here any text you want

Look what i found at the dealer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn_steve

boosted canadian
Hi guys
I was looking for the front air damns on my car and i whent to my local gm dealership and found this nos from gm

a6075af2f18d17406409efc9b30f7608.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm interesting. I see a maple leaf and Laval.

Nice. Did they have both sides? And do they have more?

No only had one side the driver side is discontinued and if i am not mistaken the guy told me theres one more left!

Hey guys, not a big deal. Two years ago went to my local Buick dealer looking for discontinued parts. Just because they are discontinued doesn't mean that dealers across the USA aren't stuck with these parts. I have gotten just about every sensor and relay made for our cars. If my dealer didn't have it ( most he didnt ) he would look-up in the database if any dealer nation wide had what I was looking for. He would give me the phone # to the dealer who had said part. Most time they were glad to get rid of it. A few times got it for cost because they wanted it out of there inventory. Happy hunting

I was wondering when they were going to discontinue that part. I bought a few spares years ago. It is not uncommon for certain Buick parts vendors to buy up all of the remaining stock of discontinued merchandise.

Back