You can type here any text you want

Lookin for sheet metal intake / valve covers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
I am looking for a sheet metal intake and sheet metal valve covers for On Center Stage II headed motor.... anyone know of any nice ones for sale?

I haven't seen any for sale, but if you are looking to buy some nice new ones, check this guy out:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/st...intake-elbows-valve-covers-etc-check-out.html

If he needs something to take measurements off of for mock up, I could send him my valve covers and EFI converted Edelbrock (if you run an on center intake that is) if you don't have anything laying around. Mine aren't getting used for a little while.

If you want a new one, give RPM a call. Great service and quality. If you call, talk to Mike and tell him Peter sent you.

Attachments

• intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 205
Red C5 - Nice Piece! I'm looking for something along those lines. I am not in a hurry, and if I am unable to find something suitable by januray 1st, then I will be having it built. I will definitely keep RPM in mind. Where are they located, contact info?

Squid4life - I had actually found your link yesterday looking through the S2 pic thread, some nice stuff. Appreciate the offer on the mock up parts. If I am not able to find suitable used parts by year end, I will be having the parts built.

Thanks guys-

Let me know when you're ready and I'll put you in touch with the owner. I'll post more pics as soon as I get mine.

Back