Looking for 86-87 GN w/ T-Top

Chet

Retiring from the military and flying back to the states on 23 April. My reward to myself will be a 86-87 GN with T-Top (w/good, water tight seals), no rust, working power options (PW, PL, PS, cruise control), working cold AC, interior in decent or better shape that hasn't been hacked on, decent paint on straight body, original wheels, no engine mods or only lightly/tastefully modified, and no engine/trans/rear leaks. Basically the more stock, the better (aftermarket CD player is perfectly fine, would love to take the original head unit home with me though). Must be in overall decent shape but willing to take care of a few cosmetic items myself. Wanting to get something arranged in the next couple weeks so that I can arrange to fly straight into your area, complete the deal, and continue on my way home to Texas. Trying to spend in the neighborhood of $13k, but can go a little higher for the right GN. Pics and videos will be a must. Again, won't be able to pick up until 23 April, but am willing to entertain a deposit amount that we both feel comfortable with.
I might be looking for rainbows and unicorns in this price range, but by all means, if you have this car or pretty close to it let me know what you have. Thanks!

Retiring from the military and flying back to the states on 23 April. My reward to myself will be a 86-87 GN with T-Top (w/good, water tight seals), no rust, working power options (PW, PL, PS, cruise control), working cold AC, interior in decent or better shape that hasn't been hacked on, decent paint on straight body, original wheels, no engine mods or only lightly/tastefully modified, and no engine/trans/rear leaks. Basically the more stock, the better (aftermarket CD player is perfectly fine, would love to take the original head unit home with me though). Must be in overall decent shape but willing to take care of a few cosmetic items myself. Wanting to get something arranged in the next couple weeks so that I can arrange to fly straight into your area, complete the deal, and continue on my way home to Texas. Trying to spend in the neighborhood of $13k, but can go a little higher for the right GN. Pics and videos will be a must. Again, won't be able to pick up until 23 April, but am willing to entertain a deposit amount that we both feel comfortable with.
I might be looking for rainbows and unicorns in this price range, but by all means, if you have this car or pretty close to it let me know what you have. Thanks!
Chet,

I may have a car that fits your requirements. My car is an 87 T-Type in medium blue paint with matching velour interior, both redone recently in GM orignal clolors and materials. I have wavered in my resolve to sell the car, but your post has prompted my reply, I have asked $15,000 for the car locally but have not posted it yet on this site or e-bay. I live on the coast of Georgia, and I would want you to inspect the car before purchase to be sure you are happy with it.

I will attempt to attach a description and a pictures to this reply. If it does not go thru, contact me directly at my e-mail mfitzinc@bellsouth.net, or give me a call (912) 230-7867.

Mike Fitzgerald

Let me know if you're still looking - I have an 87 with T-Tops and digital dash that fits your description with the exception of the cold AC. 57.7K original garage kept miles, I'm the second owner and have had the car for the past 19 years.

I have an 87 GN T-Top every option except touch a/c. Let me know if youre interested.

I have an 86 GN with 36Kmiles, zero rust, will need 14K$ for her, also has an astro roof as well,always
garaged when not driving her, car is in Boise and best to call me at 208-365-0777, thanks.

Ron

Ron, sounds like a pretty good prospect. I did in fact get a car. However, now I'm in the market for an engine builder unfortunately...:(. Thanks to everyone else who replied also.