You can type here any text you want

Looking for 87 GN to buy!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrbuyit

Hello forum. First time poster.

After a long hiatus, I am goign to try to get back into the car game again. I am looking for an 87 GN, prefer a t-top car, but would consider the right hardtop car. Looking for low-mileage, 15,000 to 40,000k miles, and would prefer a mostly orginal car. Some of the standard upgrades would be fine as long as it isnt too radical. Looking for a nice cruiser for Saturday night, that runs pump gas and that I wont have to be under every weekend. Looking for the standard options: p/w, p/l, p- d/s, concert sound, cruise, tilt, vanity mirror, remote trunk, power antenna, etc. I would prefer things like the antenna, the a/c, guages, weather seals, etc. to be in good working order. Not looking for a project car, but dont want a trailer queen either. Unfortunately I have looked at several that werent what they were reported to be. I am serious and would be able to move quickly for the right car/deal.

I am located in the metro Detroit area and I am willing to travel up to 200 miles or so one-way to look at a car.

Please feel free to respond to the post or drop me an email at: mrbuyit@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to joining the GN club, exciting to see sites and boards like this.

Thanks

Jeff

Might want to indicate how much $$$ you plan to spend... good luck in your search...

Back