You can type here any text you want

Looking for 87 Grand National in Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hauserc

I live in the palm beach area and am looking for a low miles original paint, motor, transmission, completely stock and well maintained 87 GN. Does anyone know of one for sale that I should consider. I prefer to see the car myself as I have been disappointed with ads saying a car is perfect and original only to show up and find a heavily buffed and waxed car that will fade once the wax job wears off. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for the right car. I did see an advertisement at a dealer for a low miles 87 GN in the Clearwater area. Anyone know anything about this car? It seems to have been for sale for a while but looks pretty nice.Thanks.

I live in the palm beach area and am looking for a low miles original paint, motor, transmission, completely stock and well maintained 87 GN. Does anyone know of one for sale that I should consider. I prefer to see the car myself as I have been disappointed with ads saying a car is perfect and original only to show up and find a heavily buffed and waxed car that will fade once the wax job wears off. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for the right car. I did see an advertisement at a dealer for a low miles 87 GN in the Clearwater area. Anyone know anything about this car? It seems to have been for sale for a while but looks pretty nice.Thanks.

Kruse auctions is auctioning off an 8000 mile GN Saturday morning in Ft. Lauderdale.

in calif

I have a 87 GN w/ 13k mi, all orig, perfect cond, still have orig tires in plastic bags, $30K firm,

Kruse auctions is auctioning off an 8000 mile GN Saturday morning in Ft. Lauderdale.

I have one of my cars in the Kruse auction in Fort Lauderdale so I will be taking a look at the GN they have there. I really wanted an 87 though.

none worth a darn

I'll include a couple, send me an email address, so I can send others.
thanks

Attachments

• jim&GN2.jpg
    jim&GN2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 91
  • jim&gn8.jpg
    jim&gn8.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 90
  • jim&gn7.jpg
    jim&gn7.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 90
Back