You can type here any text you want

Looking for 87 Stock GN Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrbuyit

Hello board. I am looking for a stock 87 GN chip. I just bought my 87 and unfortunately the previous owner lost the stock chip. The car is running a 92 octane chip now from Kirban. If nayone has one for sale or has any idea where to buy them I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jeff

Hello board. I am looking for a stock 87 GN chip. I just bought my 87 and unfortunately the previous owner lost the stock chip. The car is running a 92 octane chip now from Kirban. If nayone has one for sale or has any idea where to buy them I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jeff

which one do you want--------there were three different ones-----four if you count the GNX-------i can clone you a copy............RC

Thanks

Jeff

If you need a BBKJ chip I can copy one for you.

Give gbodyparts or Kirban's a call I am sure they can help you out, they have lots of parts.:cool:

which one do you want--------there were three different ones-----four if you count the GNX-------i can clone you a copy............RC

How do I determine which one i need? dont have a GNX so that is out. Have a standard 1987 GN.

no -----if i remember right there were three for 86 and four for 87 as well as the recall and also the GNX chip

On the 1987 chips what are the codes, the approximate dates they were used and the changes they employed? Anyone know? Thank you,

Back