You can type here any text you want

Looking for a cat-back

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pace ta

I am in need of a cat back exhaust system for the TTA. What are you guys running? Thanks, Don

I run the hooker cat-back. Has a nice sound and the price is reasonable at i think around $300.

The tips are nice chrome duals, square cut.

I ran the SLP. Sound was great and bolted up perfect. Only downside for some is the exit is on the driver's side.

3" stainless with 2.5" outlets.

i forgot to tell you about spark plugs last night, do not put grand national spark plugs in the car-
The tta plugs are longer and the gn ones are alot shorter-

i think thats about the only thing we didnt talk about on the phone!

if you are going to use ac delcos, get the 42 LTS i am not sure about the Vpower NGK plug part number, but i really like the NGK plugs in my cars..... maybe someone can chime in here-

here is a link to a part number of the stainless steel dynoflow

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48551&highlight=joe+exhaust

BW

Hooker cat-back part #HOK-16823HKR from Summit Racing $269.95 or part # 520-16823 from Jegs Performance same price. Any of the systems for the Camaro or Firebirds F-body with 350TPI. ATR performance sales a stainless system if you want to spend $600 bucks.

Back