You can type here any text you want

Looking for a crank

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

Can anyone here help me locate a wide journal crank.3.625 stroke.
Thanks in advance
Otto

Prefer used if possible ( budget reasons) but i may buy new if i cant find one.
Thanks Otto
Appreciate the response

Otto

You are about to enter the world of finding these parts. Been there done that, now just gotta put some more $$ together to finish it. Well i guess i could have waited on the Harley or the White T i had to have, well heck i found the White T in Memphis Tenn, i had to buy it.

Anyway sorry to get off track, You may have to pound the phones, here are a few people that come to mind.

Bill Anderson
Jack Cotton
Bob at RPE
Lee Thompson
Parts Wanted section of tb.com and tbbuicks.com. They are not cheap, probably the more expensive part of the engine. I ended up with a 3.580 steel crank as i bought a package deal, would have liked to get a 3.625 for the cubes but it is what it is. Maybe I will rev a little higher:eek: :D ;)

Otto,

Let me see what I can find here in Jersey. I am sure there's gotta be one or two cranks somewhere in this state.

Scratch Leo off the list...He just bought the last crank Whitey at Moldex had for use in his engine. Might try Odell Cantrell, he has a wide variety of stage parts.

crank

I have a BMS 3.600--- TWO PIECE crank--was given to me by one of my bestest friends. Had a damaged rod . Had it checked (magged) by a rep. crank shop, turned 10/10 and ran it for 3 season until just after BG this spring, broke out on the highway. So be carefull about mixing once damaged parts with other high dollar parts.

Otto,

A Friend of mine is selling what you need 3.625 scat. Let me know if you still need it. ;)

PM me with a price and a historu if you could
thanks Otto

crank

Otto , Check with Bobby @rpe . I have a crank overthere now
Let him check it out . Went a 5.17 1/8th in my car before breaking a rod mid beam . I am useing all new stuff in a aluminum block
if things go alright .
ERIC RANKIN
UNLIMITED MOTORSPORTS AND PAINT INC.
860-289-1701

I am back looking for a crank, I know a few people contacted me, but i had email problems and lost the info i saved
Erics crank is a 3.590 and i need a 3.626 wide journal
Please PM if you have one
THanks Otto

I lost my Darn private messages i had from a few people, If you have something please pm me. I believe someone contacted me about a spare one he had. I am going with a new one if possible
THanks Otto

3.625 wide journal

Back