You can type here any text you want

Looking for a good used Power master ( Motor does not have to work)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fc227

1986 Grand National
Greetings all,

I am looking for a good used Power master , The Master cylinder it self must be in good shape. The Motor could be not running, I have a good motor & pump.

God Speed, Fred

Greetings all,

I am looking for a good used Power master , The Master cylinder it self must be in good shape. The Motor could be not running, I have a good motor & pump.

God Speed, Fred
i bot a power master unit from a member and put in on my car, and every thing appears to work except the motor!! won't stop running

Greetings all,

God Speed, Fred
I have one that was just checked out at Richard Clarks in May. $365.00 shipped PayPal friends and family or add 4% to cover PP fees. Need your old unit as a core

Bryan

I have one that was just checked out at Richard Clarks in May. $365.00 shipped PayPal friends and family or add 4% to cover PP fees. Need your old unit as a core

Bryan
Is this a complete unit or just the Master Cylinder , no motor ?

Back