Looking for a project t type or gn. cheap is the word here!!!

turboterror

Ive been out of the game for a few years thank to the service but now Im back and looking for a project to toy with.Regrettfully I had to sell my we4 t type when I left and have tried in vain to find it but have had no luck.Im in the middle of a couple other projects and really dont need another one to work on but cant shake the itch. I dont care about much of anything as long as it runs and will move.It doesnt matter if it needs interior work,paint and body work or even if its wrecked etc etc. I am just concerned with it having a clear title and that it runs. I am not looking to spend very much ,just looking to get in on the bottom floor. I do realize with what Im looking to spend that what I will get will need alot of tlc and work.Obviously I would prefer a innercooled one but will settle for a hot air tr or gn.

My 71 gto and 84 svo takes up alot of my money and time. I may even be willing to trade one of them for the right tr. I have found a couple of hot air tr in the 2k range but leary bc they are so far away and alot of people dont want to hold true to their words. Diesel fuel and time is expensive. I was going to make an offer on a 84 tr for 1500.00 but it needs a ton of work, its a column shift car and its a long way from nashville tn. I thought I would try here first before I go any further. thanks in advance guys!!!

Any interest in a n/a regal with ttype parts and a ttype longblock to go with it? It is a 86 regal V8 daily driver. I'm the 3rd owner. First two owners were an older gentleman and he left it to his grand daughter. Rust free, never wrecked. Interior is 8.5 out of a 10. White with burgandy interior. Bench/column shift. Factory 14" hubcaps. Runs great. I have a turbo hood, steering wheel, most of the needed emblems. Also have the limited emblems and dash plaque if you wanted them. The longblock is from a 84 ttype with right at 100K miles. I just replaced all the bumper fillers and duplicolored them. Car looks very nice. I'm about 5 hours east of you in Roan Mtn. You could fly into tricities airport and drive it home if you wanted. I could make you a sweet deal.

Oh yeah the car has 87000 miles.

I know a guy in PHX trying to sell a '87 black we4.

He uses it as a daily driver, around 100K miles as far as I know. The guy came from Cleveland. It's a 5-6 on the outside, 8 on the interior, runs pretty good, no smoke or leaks. Well, no big leaks anyway, all of these cars leak.....

I think he's looking to get 6K. I'd be willing to bet he'll take 5, maybe even 4 and a half.

Any interest in a n/a regal with ttype parts and a ttype longblock to go with it? It is a 86 regal V8 daily driver. I'm the 3rd owner. First two owners were an older gentleman and he left it to his grand daughter. Rust free, never wrecked. Interior is 8.5 out of a 10. White with burgandy interior. Bench/column shift. Factory 14" hubcaps. Runs great. I have a turbo hood, steering wheel, most of the needed emblems. Also have the limited emblems and dash plaque if you wanted them. The longblock is from a 84 ttype with right at 100K miles. I just replaced all the bumper fillers and duplicolored them. Car looks very nice. I'm about 5 hours east of you in Roan Mtn. You could fly into tricities airport and drive it home if you wanted. I could make you a sweet deal.

Oh yeah the car has 87000 miles.
I appreciate it but I have my heart set on a turbo car, actually I think I found an 86 turbo car with t tops for 3k.Im going to look at it.I dont think I can go wrong but we will see

I know a guy in PHX trying to sell a '87 black we4.

He uses it as a daily driver, around 100K miles as far as I know. The guy came from Cleveland. It's a 5-6 on the outside, 8 on the interior, runs pretty good, no smoke or leaks. Well, no big leaks anyway, all of these cars leak.....

I think he's looking to get 6K. I'd be willing to bet he'll take 5, maybe even 4 and a half.

If things dont work out with the 86 Ive found could you put me in touch with this guy? Ive had to hot air trs so Im looking forward to getting my hands on a 86 or 87 model!!!

If things dont work out with the 86 Ive found could you put me in touch with this guy? Ive had to hot air trs so Im looking forward to getting my hands on a 86 or 87 model!!!

If it's not gone already I'll be happy to.

Let me know.

I appreciate it but I have my heart set on a turbo car, actually I think I found an 86 turbo car with t tops for 3k.Im going to look at it.I dont think I can go wrong but we will see
No problem. If it doesn't work out let me know. This would make a great platform for a LC2 transplant. That is what I had planned and still might sometime in the future but could use some extra $$ right now.
Steve

No problem. If it doesn't work out let me know. This would make a great platform for a LC2 transplant. That is what I had planned and still might sometime in the future but could use some extra $$ right now.
Steve
So I drove over 180 miles to see the car, it was rougher than a night in jail. I made an offer and he declined this morning.We are only 300.00 apart but his car needs lots of work and has alot of rust around the t tops.I still really want to hold out for a turbo car,Im in the middle of another project that needs a engine transplant and dont want to start another one of those right now. I tracked down my old car in alabama,I got a phone call yesterday morning saying it had been stolen!!!

Ill have a look at it,still negotiating over the 86 car as if right now.we are only 200.00 apart now and I think he just doesnt want to part with it even though its just wasting away.

ended up buying the gn!!

Well after going back and forth I finally caved in and bought the car. It needs alot of work but it runs and drives.
Im going to need some donor metal around where the t tops go and some advice on what might be wrong on a couple of mechanical things. I am just so happy I held out for a t top innercooled car, although Ill admit I loved my 85 hot air car too!!