You can type here any text you want

Looking for a running project car. Anybody have one?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I am looking for a running project. Prefer solid body but I would consider a rusty one. Either way, just looking for something fairly inexpensive. I have a baby on the way and I want to start a project when hes born so hopefully he'll be into it when he's old enough! Thanks guys, location doesnt matter as long as I can drive it home. jdpolzin@yahoo.com -----Jeremy

I have an 87 Grand National with 137,000 miles that has been my daily driver for the past almost 3 years. Its in decent shape but for sure needs work. I was going to do some work to it before I put it up for sale but if your interested as is I would get rid of it now. Can send pictures if your interested. Thanks

I have an 87 Grand National with 137,000 miles that has been my daily driver for the past almost 3 years. Its in decent shape but for sure needs work. I was going to do some work to it before I put it up for sale but if your interested as is I would get rid of it now. Can send pictures if your interested. Thanks

you need to keep the gn and sell me the t... did you ever decide how much you wanted for the gn?

I will take $5500 for the GN Russ. And you know the T isnt ever going to be for sale unless someone offered A LOT of money for it.

I would like to keep the initial cost less than $4000 but for a better car, I would be willing to spend more! All depends on whats out there.

350ci, I am actually looking for a TR. No offense because I love your Malibu! I cant believe you havent sold it yet. Good luck with that!

350ci, I am actually looking for a TR. No offense because I love your Malibu! I cant believe you havent sold it yet. Good luck with that!

Thanks... Yeah, I cant believe it either. I'll probably wind up pulling it apart and building a BBC for it, or I'll sell it to someone as a roller/dragger.

Well, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself! I may have to paint it pink! I'll find out in 2 weeks!

Back