You can type here any text you want

Looking for a stage 2 car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I have a friend with cash looking for a CLEAN stage 2 car???

I've got a clean car and a bunch of Stage II parts if that helps. :D I'll trade you straight up for a pile of cash.

Neal

have car in avatar. Kenny Duttweiler is building a new ta engine this week will be dynoed friday

Put it together and lets talk LOL I dont have time to build another car for a friend because im trying to finish my own car before summer..Im starting to think it will never be done..
Getting it ready to paint sucks..I put ALL the lights back on with working reverse lights along with a carbon fiber full body wing and maybe it will help settle the car down on the top end..

For sale?

yes! kenny will ship it back to me next week. all I have to do is set on frame and put body back on! powder coated full fram all susp parts, painted floors.all is new in engine ta block,heads,headers,intake,turbo,fuel system for e85

yes! kenny will ship it back to me next week. all I have to do is set on frame and put body back on! powder coated full fram all susp parts, painted floors.all is new in engine ta block,heads,headers,intake,turbo,fuel system for e85

PM me some idea what you want and pictures if its in his price range??

My dads GN is for sale. Very clean inside and out. Nice shiny paint.

TA block and Heads
CP pistons
Cunningham rods
FAST bank to bank
96 LB injectors
76 Q trim turbo
TH 400 with Art Carr N code (3800 rpm stall)
Manual valve body with a CO2 shifter rpm selector for each gear
Ford 9 inch rear
16 volt system
Full cage certed to 8.99

$35,000

Give me a call if you like

951-970-1433

Gene, if you can find a roller, I will build/install the power train for your (only) friend. :) I know how swamped you are.

Gene, if you can find a roller, I will build/install the power train for your (only) friend. :) I know how swamped you are.

When can you start before or after your heart attack?????Will you work for free LOL The whole reason he might buy a turn key is to save time and money beside it would be a shop car. That means the shop would build it but you could help:D Besides dont you have a couple of cars setting under the trees you need to work on before summer? Hehe JK

OUCH!!!! Kick a guy when he's down will ya!:redface:

All of MY projects are for sale as of now. I sold the twin turbo system today (ya, I'm holding my breath for the money, though). Lake house needs my financial attention so I can retire out there. And I suppose Dennis is gonna keep me REAL busy over the next few months with his two projects, and what ever blows up between now and then. But........if you all need help, give me a call. (if I'm still around:p)

OUCH!!!! Kick a guy when he's down will ya!:redface:

You know i was only kidding right? Just want to see you work on your own stuff so you will come to the track this summer and play. Your talents are being wasted on other peoples stuff

I'll be building a turbo'd LS for a certain RX-7 sitting in my driveway soon. Engine will be here around the first. It will be driven around a road course, so we have to make it handle instead of 60ft. Father/Son project. We haven't worked on anything together since he was a senior in H.S. 8 yrs ago. Gonna try an do some learinin'.

Standing on the dock fishing in the sunshine is also HIGH on the priority list. Working 7 days a week 14 hrs a day is not going to happen too often anymore. Heck I've taken a couple of days off work to build stuff for your car. (more fun than being at "work", though)

My dads GN is for sale. Very clean inside and out. Nice shiny paint.

TA block and Heads
CP pistons
Cunningham rods
FAST bank to bank
96 LB injectors
76 Q trim turbo
TH 400 with Art Carr N code (3800 rpm stall)
Manual valve body with a CO2 shifter rpm selector for each gear
Ford 9 inch rear
16 volt system
Full cage certed to 8.99

$35,000

Give me a call if you like

951-970-1433

Hey Reggie! We'd love to see pics of this one if you have any. info@gnnorthwest.com

Gene the computer I had the pics on crashed. Give me the middle of the week and I will post up some new pics on this thread.

car show.jpg
car show 3.jpg
car show 2.jpg

Back