You can type here any text you want

Looking for a stage II edelbrock Tunnel ram

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fat Nat

Guys Im Looking for an edelbrock tunnel ram for a stage II. Just need the bottom half.

Good luck! It only took me 1 1/2 years to find one that wasn't all hacked up. Let me know if you come accross any extras. I could use a spare. I have a few ideas for a new one.
CC

I would like one as well. Good luck.
Conrad Carter

Do you mean this old thing, J/K Jeff, at least you have the pretty top. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_0742.jpg
    100_0742.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_0743.jpg
    100_0743.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 205
HAAA Thats funny. Rub it in.
Thats the way they all should look.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Has anyone done that successfully?
Conrad

Edelbrock doesnt have an old listing or even a part number, we tried. I seriously doubt they have any of the old molds left to cast a new one. They are an old design, ALL of them are for off center engines and must be modified to fit an on center.

. . .ALL of them are for off center engines and must be modified to fit an on center.

Thats what I did. Plus had a custom top made for it to be different. After it was all said and done,I think it would have been cheaper & faster to go with a sheetmetal one.

Attachments

• intake 1.JPG
    intake 1.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 155
I thought Richard Lee made those intakes (first picture)........guess i'm wrong or he made one very close to that .

I got the last one he made, pictured above and he does not have any more or is not making any more. I know he has not made to many and I tryed to see if he had any tucked away for Jeff/Fat Nat about 6-8 months ago already. I even asked him if I was to find one, if he could fab it up for me and he said NO. He is simi retired and is hardly ever at his shop now. It took me a long, long time to get mine from him and cost me a grip of $$$$.$$

One will turn up some where, it is just a matter of time.:)

I thought Richard Lee made those intakes (first picture)........guess i'm wrong or he made one very close to that .

Back