You can type here any text you want

Looking For A Stage II Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
I'm looking for A Stage II intake. The High rise CAST one that has the long runners. Like the one pictured below. I would prefer a virgin one if possible.

Attachments

• Stage II intake.jpg
    Stage II intake.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 591
There was one on eBay very recently...haven't checked in a couple of days. The guy wanted around $300. HTH.

Mac in SD said:
There was one on eBay very recently...haven't checked in a couple of days. The guy wanted around $300. HTH.

Do you remember what subject you were looking under?

I have a brand new Buick Motorsports StageII intake manifold if your interested. Its a carb setup intake that would need injectors bungs and fuel rails made to convert to fuelie. Pm me for a price.
DSC00522.jpg

ttypewhite said:
I have a brand new Buick Motorsports StageII intake manifold if your interested. Its a carb setup intake that would need injectors bungs and fuel rails made to convert to fuelie. Pm me for a price.
DSC00522.jpg

Thanks for the offer, But I already have that same intake (but its already been modified with the injector bungs & fuel rails) I was wanting one like I have pictured above.

ttypewhite said:
DSC00522.jpg

I think just about all of us have one or two of those laying around. I've got a virgin one myself. ;)

TurboDave said:
I think just about all of us have one or two of those laying around. I've got a virgin one myself. ;)

Let me guess . . .$30 BUCKS at the local swap meet. :cool:

Still looking for a Stage II edelbrock intake. Somebody,Anybody, Let me know. :)

BAGN said:
That one is OFF-center. I need a ON-center one. But thank you for looking out for me.

I don't think Edelbrock made any of those tunnel rams on-center. Only off-center. EZ enough to modify, though. Just my $.02

Back