You can type here any text you want

looking for a turbo buick in tx

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

purple97

Hey guys last october a guy in a mustang fell asleep and hit me head on and totalled my 2004 GTO so i got a call from my lawyer and he said it should be about 2 to 3 weeks and i will get my settlement after i pay off my truck i will have between around $15,000 left over and i would like to get a turbo buick that i sin tx so i can pick it up and drive home, i would prefer for it to be emissions legal if possible i will be looking for a 1986-87 so if you have one or know of one please let me know, thanks.

I am not in Texas but I can work with you no delivery I have an '87 GN with 69k actual miles it is in the paint shop right now, car is in fabulous shape paint was faded on it, body is straight, t top car, A/C still works bone stock still has factory cassette player, clean under the hood and the interior is in great shape. Chrome on the wheels looks good, tires are brand new as well as new center caps. I ran a carfax on the car and it came back clean I have a copy of it.Asking $15,500 but will negotiate with cash and delivery. Email me at jaeubank@glasgow-ky.com for some interior pics and underhood pics.

WE can work something out but the car is in the paint shop already but I will go take some pics of the motor and stuff this week and send them to you.

Back