You can type here any text you want

Looking for a Turbo Regal guru in Southern Middle TN, Huntsville, AL area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maxcom

Recenty aquired an '87 T-Type and would like to have it checked out before mods are done...if any.

Thanks,
Max

I don't see him in the member's list

I'm here but if you need it soon I'm very busy right now with a project at work. 72 hrs a week don't leave much free time and it probably won't let up until early September:mad:

Post what you need and I'll see who we can get to help you.

I just need it checked out, make sure everything is working as it should... I'll pull away from a stopand all seems well until i go to give iit a little throttle... rpms shoot up but the car is hesitating.....let off the gas and it sounds like the wastegate dumping even though no boost is showing on the gauge. This is the only TR i've driven .....but I don't think it's normal. It seemed to run fine the day before I picked it up.

Sounds like a fuel pump issue or MAF problem. If you don't find anyone close I'll get you in touch with someone.

Dang they have that much cotton to pick up there! We are going to be done in July.

No time to even play in the fields:mad: Huge project going on, trying to get 2 chemical plants on line. Spare time is spent with my 5 year old son who's playing T-ball right now.....I haven't seen my own car in 3 weeks:mad:

I know the feeling we just started our own crane rental buisness so if you need some cranes give me a shout we are $10,000,000 in debt.

If youre anywhere near Cleavland, TN, there used to be a Buick guy there that had a shop with a dyno, etc.

I dunno how close this is for you but call and ask for Scott Bowen and see if he still doesnt TR work.

In-tune Motorsports
392 Ledford Island Rd.
Charleston, TN 37310

Phone: (423) 336-5850

geeker dont do turbo buicks no more

If youre anywhere near Cleavland, TN, there used to be a Buick guy there that had a shop with a dyno, etc.

i live in cleveland and know scott well !!! he is now one of the top mustang tuners around here !!! i have one of his old g.ns and he wont touch them anymore !!!! i hate it but they are not his passion no more !!! but i am looking for good tuner around here who is puddin in knoxville ??? i have 2 87s and am rebuilding the faster one !!! alot of new parts !!! precision pt 70,new front mount,bigger injectors and the new smc progressive alky kit !!! but i need a good tuner !!!!!!

Back