Looking for a WE4 or GN hardtop 86-87

2toneNV

I am interested in finding a hardtop WE4 car or GN that DOES NOT have tons of miles on it and has no rust. I would consider one running, not running or no engine. Let me know what you have, but it needs to be complete. If it needs paint that is fine and it needs to have A/C!
I am wanting to change out my WE4 t-top car for a hardtop.
Price range from $0-$8500

BTW, I am in Houston, TX so distance limit is a factor. I don't want to drive to California or New York.

I have an 87 GN that is pretty clean. I bought the car not running. Car was from Michigan and was parked for about ten years. I started taking it apart to restore it mainly the motor and I'm starting to lose my motivation on it. Car was complete minus the turbo. Previous owner told me that it was lost while in storage. I have a lot of things for it from RJC but when I took the motor apart I noticed the crank was .010 on the mains and .030 on the rods so you are going to need a crank. I am in Florida. Let me know if you are interested

Having it be from Michigan I am a little skeptical about the body and frame condition.....especially if it sat for 10 years. I'd need to see some pics of the entire car for sure. I'll PM you my email addresss.

I wish you weren't so far away. I just got in a 71K mile Hard top we-4. Nice original paint no rust 71K miles with out a drive trane. Would be perfect for you to swap your t-top drive trane in to. I couldn't imagine the shipping though.
I have a wrecked t-top we-4 with 70 K miles I was going to swap the drive trane into. If you can't find something & you decide you would buy something this far away let me know.

I wish you weren't so far away. I just got in a 71K mile Hard top we-4. Nice original paint no rust 71K miles with out a drive trane. Would be perfect for you to swap your t-top drive trane in to. I couldn't imagine the shipping though.
I have a wrecked t-top we-4 with 70 K miles I was going to swap the drive trane into. If you can't find something & you decide you would buy something this far away let me know.

Brian,

Would you mind sending me some pics and more details on it?

Ah you could get that shipped for a G. I saw that car Brian Has recently and its clean.