You can type here any text you want

looking for an 87 GN in Colorado

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thomas Gentilin

Speedy1320
Sitll looking for a CLEAN, LOW mileage, MOSTLY stock GN in Colorado, Kansas Or Utah. Preferably T-tops W/Analog dash.

Thanks! :D

Tom

lookin

Thomas Gentilin said:
Sitll looking for a CLEAN, LOW mileage, MOSTLY stock GN in Colorado, Kansas Or Utah. Preferably T-tops W/Analog dash.

Tom
price range and how fast you are lookin for?

lookin

just sold my low mileage stock GN, keep on lookin pal, also try turbobuicks.com or t6p.com I don't think you will like what's left of my toys.

Thomas Gentilin said:

Tom

Tom,
I might be able to help you as I have an '87 GN with 38,400 original miles
that is in Very good condition with a few basic bolt on mods. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it since July of '89. Purchased the car at the LA auto auction. (it was a GMAC repo and had 12k miles on it when I bought it)
Car has been garage kept since I have owned it and virtually all of the miles I have put on it are highway miles. (I just used the car for trips to Denver and Colo Spgs and a few vacation trips) The interior is nearly perfect and the paint is original and looks excellent for original paint. Car has a set of Weld "Street Lite's" on it, 15x5 front, 15x8 rear. I also have the original wheels and center caps and they are in perfect condition and have good stock sized tires on them. Car has aftermarket stainless dual exhaust system and a test pipe in place of cat. I have a bunch of recent pictures
I can send you or post here if you are interested. Reason for selling is that I have too many toys and not enough time to play with them all, and have been spending most of my time modding and playing with my Z06. This car
needs a new home with someone who will drive it and enjoy it. Car has been in the desert virtually all of its life and has no rust anywhere. I will not consider any offers under 15k, so if you are looking for a cheap, beat-up GN that you can steal, please look elsewhere. Any serious inquiries will be answered promptly with pictures and a full list of mods. Thanks for looking.

Jim L.

Jim, where are you in CO? I'm on western side {near Grand Junction} Does car have T-tops? Digital or analog dash? Posi (G-80)

Tom

Tom,
I am in Alamosa. Car does not have T-tops as I did not want them when I was looking for a GN. I knew they would be a problem in the future.
It has the standard analog dash, and I have added guages, big tach and boost guage.....send me your email addy and I got 15 pics I can send you.
My email is jalembo@bresnan.net I'll get right back to you
And yes, the car does have posi.
Jim

Back